Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight stars wear MEGHAN!!!!!



Super Fantastic News!!!! The Number one Movie in America right now is Twilight and I have had the fortune opportunity to have both my Agnes Dress and Erika Dress grace the presence of the major stars of the hit flick in H magazine thanks to the Magazine's INCREDIBLE Creator, Todd Williamson!!! He is beyond fab for putting the BEAUTIES in my duds!!!! Thank you Todd! The Vampresses look stunning in the dresses and are radiating! If you had a chance to see the Extra! segment of the photo shoot you are sooooo lucky I am trying to get my claws on it right now and will post it soon hopefully. Go see this flick and READ H Monthly Magazine!!
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE!!!

-MegFab

8 comments:

ash said...

thanks for link babe!
Oh wow! that's amazing that they wore your pieces! what great dresses too!
Congrats!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-good for you, how fantastic my dear!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That´s fantastic!

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks for following my blog :)

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous frocks! Congrats, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Ashlyn said...

oooh. love kristen stewart.

CULTURE CREATORS said...

NEATO! haha gaw i loved that movie. Gorgeous dresses...


CC

Miss Urbanita said...

Do you have online shop?
I have change my blog address, you can change it for your blogroll. Thanks. Kisses.

http://www.missurbanita.com