Friday, September 26, 2008

Cheetah Girl- HOTTIE Adrienne Bailon wears Meghan!!!

Va VA VOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't really believe it! I am pinchin' myself right now, it's not even right........ look how incredible Adrienne from the Cheetah Girls looks in my Fall feathered number!!!!!! This happens to be one of my personal favorite tops for Fall, and she is such a HUGE RAY of sunshine!!!

I love her and the whole Khardasian Klan........ They are FABULOUS role models and big ups to the beauties that are keeping fashion CLASSY!

Thank you Thank you Thank you pretty peach Adrienne for gracing my fashion in your presence!!!

2 comments:

Chus said...

Adrienne Bailon of The Cheetah Girls has been the subject of a bizarre extortion plot involving nude pictures taken from a stolen laptop.
:O
READ MORE!

Polilla said...

Adrienne Bailon nude photo scandal! The saucy pictures of the Disney star everyone is talking about.Adrienne Bailon Hot photos The question is: why?